Wednesday, August 05, 2026

oooKAY

YOU: (opens the door and peers in)

ME: Wait what? I thought this room was locked! No no it's not ready to be seen...

It's lovely.

No way. You're glazing. It's just... everywhere. Pieces I could never fit back and so I left them all there.

Come see my room.

Wait it's amazing! All this colour and different little things that somehow come together. All these threads that you weave through everything. All this pain that you turn into brilliant, brilliant...

SHUT UP! Don't you see?

What?

That's how your room looks like to me.

No way. Mine's just... messy.

Bruh. Look. I know you feel like you need to reorganise. Go ahead, but don't think that your room is a mess. You should sort it out, but all your pieces are there. And lowkey? They're really quite charming.

Oh... no one's ever said that before. Would you help me?

I'll be back, don't worry. I will always be here. You've got this.

Thank you (and do I now spot a bit of beauty in the space...?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home