Wednesday, December 15, 2021

COP

I'm just recalling how I didn't proactively try to figure out what was happening with the lorry rental because I was also told not to worry. Which I thought meant that there were people helping me sort things out, but it really meant that worrying would hamper my recovery and so I shouldn't.

I recognise that it was entirely my oversight though. It was a really unexpected event, and especially unfair on the people around me who were willing to shoulder some of the burden in making sense of things. Still, it might not be entirely accurate to say that my actions occurred in complete isolation and in spite of the sentiments around me. So I suppose that's the lens I bring watching how the different parties try to navigate their way out of this. I was wondering I was unusually interested in the proceedings haha. I didn't sit through the 9hr A/B/C/D sessions though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home