Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Drug

I have found a new drug.

When you use it, you become numb.

You feel powerful, like there is nothing on earth that can stop you.

And when you stop using it, reality bites you very painfully.



It is quite dangerous, taking drugs.

But life is so painful I sometimes need to escape from it all.

I know things will work out eventually, but the smoothening process still hurts terribly.

My life is in the hands of someone far greater.

But the moulding still hurts.



At least I have an outlet.



It sometimes takes 2 hours,

Sometimes less.

But the effect is very long-lasting.

Endorphins course through your blood.



Chemical joy.
It is a bit cheap, but at least it works.


This drug: tons of people use it daily.
They sweat and they get dirty, but they use it often.

This drug: they call it exercise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home