Sunday, October 07, 2007

241007 / 1442

I have realised that, if I put in some mild effort, I could easily swing my mood.
I was crying earlier.
I am happy now.
And strangely scared.

So what next?
Do I lie to myself my entire life?
Imagine that I am a very wonderful friend whom people want around?
Tell myself that I am terribly misunderstood and not a stupid boy who cannot perform academically?
I know I could make myself believe that...
But I do not want to live in my own world.

So what now?
I do not know...
I hope my blog never ever gets read.
There is a reason why I let myself go crazy when I am around friends.
If I do not, they will see this other side of me...


And really, there is so much pain in everyone's life:
Why add to that?

No one has obligations to carry your burden.
But you'd do well to offer to help others with theirs...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home