Sunday, October 07, 2007

071007 / 1838

I am in one of those moods again.

Honestly, there are so many things that I want to tell so many of my friends.
Like how much I really treasure them.
How I can think of no other people I would like to get stuck with on an island.
Yes, that classic "truth or dare" question.

The moment we knew each other, we were doomed to part.
And in the end, I can only say this:
10, 20 years down the road, I do not know if you will remember me.
But I will definitely still be thinking of you.

If your first few years had been spent in a hospital,
Being struck down with pneumonia and high fever.
You eventually begin to wonder if you were meant to even survive thus long.
You know that Yahweh would have made the doctors fail if you had not been meant to.
Still, there is that nagging feeling...

And what results is a real appreciation for life and for friends.
I would like to thank you all.
But how do I start a conversation like this?

And so, I'll post it on my blog.
Hopefully, people who drop by to visit will read it.
And they will smile. And this smile will last them forever.
Perhaps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home