Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Give Up

Writing prose can sometimes stifle.
Ideas are dust in the wind, and
I miss. You must hold on for a moment:
I have to finish the sentence.
Wait still, for now

The paragraph needs completion.
I am trying.
Poems demand less.
Grab and place those ideas down
Now.
Hide meaning between the lines.
Free your mind.
And I try.
Society holds me back
There are restrictions.
Blogs conflict freedom.
Poems are thus difficult
And still, haven't I tried?
Yet, I write only to criticism
People are sceptics.
Infer my meaning,
Is that not poetry?
I tried.
Prose does not work.
It is too tedious
And painful.
It is too long, and no one reads.
What else have I to try?
Maybe I should give up the blog.

3 Comments:

At 12:51 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! my first time here. interesting writing. haha.. philosophical i guess.. :)

 
At 3:22 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

1 word - impressive!

 
At 10:06 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should keep writing this obfuscated shit.

existential yadda yadda, stop and you cease to be.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home