Monday, July 25, 2005

Seeking Facts

Hardly anyone ever reads this blog. Perhaps, this is for the better. This blog can then be my secret. This can become a solace for me, a comforting place to pour and organise my feelings. All this without fear of causing a sob-sob effect, knowing well that no one can sob-sob if no one reads it.

And yet, for that chance, will the discovery of its hidden nature prove to be a pleasant surprise? I certainly do hope so. Again, would people know me better, whoever I may be? Can I present myself in a justified manner?

And yet, I can only try; Words take time -- time to do work, time to rest, time to foster closer ties. Upon the final period of each entry, I am left mentally exhausted.

Yet, every blog entry provides a temporary step-back from reality -- to watch and understand it as a non-partaker. Every reflection is filled with an inward dive into the figurative soul -- a chance to experience the core of my thoughts and emotions, a core as yet untainted by humankind.

Is the attempt at accuracy worth the sacrifices? Or perhaps, do I need a viewer to vet the path upon which this "accuracy" lies upon? Should this blog remain as it is, or must change be effected for authenticity?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home