Friday, June 24, 2011

If my life read like a comic book...

I could adopt Batman's story. I would be returning to some ancestral land. To return to the source; to find a way to start all over again. To ruthlessly deny myself all the emotions that I feel -- knowing that they will all fade with time.

I could adopt Green Lantern's story. I would be distancing myself; taking myself out of the game. Because the way I am right now, I would only pose problems for those who are around me.

I could adopt Superman's story. Wondering... wondering if I ever really fitted into this society. Always tempted to finally distance and cut myself away; if not for the few emotional ties that anchor me down.

1 Comments:

At 7:52 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As mentioned those are cartoon or comic heroes and it gives different people different views and thoughts. You will learn at each stages of life. The Tough will be the victors at the end of the day. So be comforted with what goals yu have set your mind to and always aim high so that if you miss the tip at least there is somewhere else that you can cling on to.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home